Thanks. I have lived here three years and I have never noticed a
city wide clean up day, so maybe it needs a bit more publicity? Just
like I see signs for a neighborhood watch, would be more than
willing to be a part of it, but no one has ever come by, or mailed a
flyer or anything. I do not even know who the contact person is or
how to contact them. I think someone emailed me some names, but no
contact info. So, things may exist here, but if they do, they need
to be stepped up a notch. That, and the never ending blowing of
garbage in my yard makes me nuts.

> Looking for last minute shopping deals?
> Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.
http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?