--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "fancypaaantz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
>. This all started with > a "beach club" surrounding an 18 inch
pool. That is not doing it > right, in my view. And, I think that is
a big old waste of money.>

To you and I it might be a waste of money. But if have kids, you'll
understand that you can't sit on the beach all day with them. So
you'll spend that $5 for the kid (and probably the same for a
parent/babysitter) and pay to go to the beach. That will keep em on
the BW longer - to spend $. Every "beach club" has a kiddie pool.
Once you have kids, you'll really appreciate ANY drop of water that
the kid can run through - and you'll be willing to pay for it, even
while you eat sushi.

That link with the water park in PA - I told them to keep adding
water.

That mini-golf in PA cost $100,000 and that was doing the work
themselves and buying the strutures/ greens etc.

When nothing was happening, I offered the city $1 (one dollar) for
the 2nd ave golf as a lease. I showed them what it would cost me just
to just open and restore it- Insurance was around $3k, clubs $2k,
labor $10k (to run it) and more...

It takes $$$.

If it rains, then you REALLY need a plan.