I hear ya. Although the swans is not an easy project either. That
would require dredging/cleaning the lake. And that mini golf place
this past summer was horrible. They could not even spring for some
decent speakers to play the radio. Hurt my ears every time I went by.

I am not saying everything could be done at once. I think, if
something is done, it should be done right. This all started with
a "beach club" surrounding an 18 inch pool. That is not doing it
right, in my view. And, I think that is a big old waste of money.

Pick a project, figure out how it can generate $$, build a business
plan, consider the history of the area, and build and complete that
project before moving on. Instead of throwing a bunch of stuff at
the wall and seeing what sticks.

(mailto:AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com) ,
> MarioAPNJ@,  Ma  I always thought the gym in Belmar, on Ocean
Ave, was a
> great location for   them; but I never saw any people in  there,
even during the
> peak summer months.
>
> I hear you. But maybe in the short term, think small first: Swans,
ferris
> wheel, dog run, pet parade, petting zoo, miniature golf, jazz on
the  boardwalk.

> But small doesn't mean schlock.
>
> C8 and Esp were big and bigger.  Over reaching  maybe???
>
> Meanwhile, to Investors:
>  "Keep the Faith, but send the money." - Denzel  Washington
>

> **************Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL
Music.
> (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?
NCID=aolcmp003000000025