From: sharon_b283 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: What has become of the Arthur Pryor amphitheater?
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, July 3, 2008, 4:59 PM

Odd isn't it? The SAME building that housed Criterion Candies, then
became the temporary home of our Seniors, then booted them OUT to do
what they're doing! Wasn't it busted heating or some flim-flam
excuse? Just go up Hwy 33 West and SEE the Senior Citizens building,
built with a GRANT and money given by the state and County! What is
up with Asbury Park?

You guys USED to be on the cutting edge of everything and you let
Neptune build new schools, new programs and a Senior Center, to DIE
for! I was Monmouth County President and was invited, when it opened!
I thought to myself, that Asbury Park had something to at least MATCH
theirs but no!

Now, that I'm a Senior myself, I'm tempted to crash over in Neptune's
because I hear AP Seniors has a corner in a basement in the city.
Correct me, if I'm wrong. ....And I SAW the big AC units myself, this
morning, when I met up with Glenn/Dapawprint!