Currently the ramp stops at the supper club.
If anything, perhaps MM will start integrate the bandshell after all the other
pavilions are
done. I'd like to think that they understand the importance of preserving it.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, charlie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "At very least, I can definitely say there were seats there.
>
> I attended quite a few events there when it was in use, I did sound there on
> a few
>
> occasions and at least once, my band played up  there.
>
> I do agree that an elevator would be a good move, but I tend to think the
> majority of
>
> people would be happy to walk up the ramp. It's part of the experience."
>
>      Of course it's part of the experience, it's neat to walk up there.  But
> not everyone can
do that.  You can't leave people out.  All buildings today are built for access
to everyone.
The elevator is much needed.  Not only for those that need it, it's good to
have.
>      Does the ramp currently still connect to the upstairs band shell area?
> Or does it stop
at the super club?  Now that i'm thinking about it, i'm not sure.  I'll check
it out.