--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "fancypaaantz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I am not the one who said it
> would be completed by memorial Day, and then by the 4th.

They might be disappointed, but they should become happy once opened
and MM has fireworks every weekend in Aug and bonfires in July...

They'll have plenty of support in making their endeavor a success.

Target dates are great to shoot for.

What if instead they gave a target date of 9/1/2008 - and met the
date July 1?

Given that I spent many hours in a past life with MS Project and
other planning tools....

I'd be more interested in home many units are selling in the re dev
zone and how many CO's were issued so that the city gets their next
payment.

Typical in commercial for a builder NOT to get done as targeted,
leases begin upon issuance of CO or x number of days after lease is
signed. It all depends on their lease agreement with mm. May be low
rent this summer with kickers as BW gets built out. Don't know the
details.