"Currently the ramp stops at the supper club.

If anything, perhaps MM will start integrate the bandshell after all the other
pavilions are

done. I'd like to think that they understand the importance of preserving it."

     MM may be off on some of their doings, but I don't think they are flat out
liars.  However, yes, they have blured the lines between restoration and
development.  I know the plan called for restoration, not development.
However, I like the work that's been done on the 5th ave so far...
     I don't think the second story of the 5th was even in the works to be
started?  I forgot the exact wording of how everything went down at a previous
meeting.  But I think the first floor was the main goal, then later on the
second floor would be worked on.  MM said the work on the ground floor could
change a little when the second floor is worked on.  understandable.
     I know this sounds picky, but I did notice when the stucco was done on the
boardwalk side of the 5th ave, the slop roof line is crooked!  Ha!  It bugs
me, what can I say? arrgh...  That's how the roof is, but you'd think there
would have been a way to make it visibly a clean sharp angle line.  Ah, oh
well.  It's minor.