Larry Fishman parks in no parking zones and doesn't get tickets.
How do you explain that?
And, if you did as much bike riding on the streets as I do, you'd realize what
an oasis it is
riding on the boardwalk early in the morning.
I wish we had more bike paths and lanes in AP/NJ/America.
That's an area I think is sorely lacking.
I did a majority of my commuting on bicycle prior to 2000, and I can't tell you
how many
times I had horrible encounters with rude, ignorant and unaware motorists. I
was run over
twice, and once in Red Bank an off duty EMT tech opener the door to her car
directly in
front of me, severely damaging my custom racing bike. She had the audacity to
yell at me,
despite the fact that the accident was entirely her fault.
If you want to see bicyclists use the roads exclusively, then you should also
call for a
reform to the awareness of bicycles and accommodation of them on our roadways.