Not picking apart your email so much as commenting that the school system
should be supplying those items.

It's a criticism of the school system, confirmed in the audits, that
something is amiss in spending priorities there.  And it's been entrenched  for
years.

Parents and other volunteers energies are being diverted to tasks and
supplies that the taxpayers have already been billed for.

Nothing personal

In a message dated 7/16/2008 4:32:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,