--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "njshoregirlap"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>I am a City Planner by education. I took many classes
> on Architecture and Urban Design .

>They dot the vacant spots between the pavillions (which
> are looking great by the way)

As a city planner what are your thoughts on having anything in those
spaces, regardless of how they look? I'm sure you know the history and
reasoning behind the flared streets between Ocean and Kingsley that
correspond to those spaces. Is it worth it lose that air flow and those
sightlines in order to gain whatever rent they're making on those
containers?