-
> in Long Branch you can see what extreme building conveys....the beach
> is only for some people...for example.

While the shops in LB (and AP) may be for "some people" - the beaches
aren't and won't be.

I've sat in the middle of Pier village on the beach - and it's
probably the most diversified beach in M county. And if you want to
see how the women from South America wear a bikini - that's the place
to go.

Drive through Sea Bright - now that's really excluding some people.
And I'm one of the some (unless some other "one" invites me...then I
have to decide if I realy feel like being proper all day...or if I
want to hear about someone else
s "problems"...)