Your point about taking that picture is a good one.
People from all over the world who are Bruce fans come to Asbury to take
pictures like the
one you mentioned. I met one of these people once in Germany, and she has a
photo
album with a pic of her standing next to Madam Marie's. An entire side of that
building is
now obscured by a shipping container.