The Irish, Italians, Jews and any other ethnic groups pay nothing!
You owe me nothing!  The Federal Government, that allowed any group of
people to be held in bondage, including the whites who were
indentured, is responsible and that's where the argument comes in.
Whites, that immigrated are NOT responsible.  Those fanilies that
benefitted and are still benefiting from slavery, like Aetna, the
Browns that started Brown University, every Southern State, including
Texas and Oklahoma are responsible.  The NY Stock Exchange, Wall St.
and the State of Massachusetts are responsible.  Not you, individually.

It has been documented in pending law suits, who the companies,
plantations and state governments that were in collusion, especially
New York State, Massachusetts and the states in the Southern region
where slavery was practiced and the Northern states that shipped
cotton, sugar, rice and tobacco, to Europe are responsible.  Even
England, Spain, Portugal and France are responsible.  The European
countries that participated in the system of slavery, are as well.
You owe me nothing!  You pay nothing!  This government owes the Irish
its' very existence in helping win the Civil War, as far as I'm concerned.