I've seen  alot of people going into Style Rocket, but I don't see many coming
out with
purchases. Sure, some people can afford $100 tee shirts. But high end retail on
our
boardwalk isn't really the best use of the space, especially on nights when the
boardwalk
is packed with families and people attending musical events. Let's not even
talk about the
economy.
By the way, Boscov's in Monmouth Mall is going out of business and having a
huge sale.
Clothes at up to 75% off. Sounds good to me.