--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Mark Mark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I bought 2 pairs of shorts at style rocket and a  t-shirt to go
along with it. My friends have also bought clothes there. It's nice
to have the option to buy designer clothes in AP. It's easier than
driving out to Nordstrom¢s at Freehold Mall and cheaper than going
into "The City" to get clothes and since there is no tax it's a no
brainer. If you don't like the prices, there is a Marshalls up the
road. Don¢t forget there are a lot of NYC people living here on
weekends. Everything doesn¢t always have to revolve around being
cheap. There are a lot of us living in Asbury who do have money to
spend on trendy clothes.

Mark Mark,

Finally, a refreshing voice on this board.

The boardwalk is becoming known as having something for everyone.

That's a great business model, despite what some people on this
board who have never run a business are saying.