Vote for Obambi. Endorsed by Putin and A-Dad. He will increase taxes and we
will all get to see what a depression looks like. BTW he isn't talking about a
middle class tax cut anymore.

--- On Wed, 10/1/08, Jersey Shore John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: Jersey Shore John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [AsburyPark] Re: Palin / Obama
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, October 1, 2008, 11:22 AM

Vote for Caribou Barbie! She will send us into another cold war with
the entire world and bomb every country she can pronounce. She will
clean up this mess with tax cuts for the rich and capital gains tax
cuts for the Wall Street CEOs in the Hamptons who have already looted
the country! And then she will never have to think again, not that
she ever started.