--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "asburycouple" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  I've never seen
> anyone so quick to tell the world that what someone else has paid to
> do is wrong.  From lighting to landscaping to building color and
> construction ......

...beachfront, ConHall, Pavilions, Parking lots, BCH, parks.... all over the
City.
Perhaps if its heard from another source it will be taken seriously...

http://tinyurl.com/4hmqjy

"...
"Light pollution in New Jersey is horrific," said Meredith Nole of Montclair, a
lighting
professional and immediate past president of the Illuminating Engineering
Society of
North America's New Jersey section.

"There's glare almost everywhere you turn, and glare is not good lighting,"
said Nole,
who copes with four bright white lights in a nearby sports field that shine
through a
bedroom window in her apartment....

"We'd be much better off as a society if there was good lighting as opposed to
highly
wasteful glare lighting everywhere you go," Nole said.

The average person or official is "clueless" about the light pollution issue,
she said.
Whenever she brings up residential or street light pollution, it falls on deaf
ears, Nole
said....
"

Werner