Maybe it would also be refreshing to complain about the fact that the Arthur
Pryor
Bandshell will probably never see the light of day again, because people have
given a free
pass to MM to do whatever they want.
Yesterday, I saw Gary M. tell a women that she couldn't walk her dog on the
boardwalk.
I guess he's now the mayor of the boardwalk.
Personally, I think dogs enhance the boardwalk in the non summer months, and
maybe I'll
get a summons for ignoring Mayor M's anti-dog campaign.
Meanwhile, cats get to live in a place with a "million dollar view"