As for AP not being "finished"...I am simply in no position to judge
anyones timeline. i don't know many people who are. and i have too
much fun here to care. about timelines. I am a fan of slow growth
whether it is planned that way, or the universe steps in and forces it
upon you with unforeseen delays or economic meltdowns. Monotonous
architecture? i think that is pretty well...have you been to LB? a
friend and i were swooning over CH just last night. we keep
fantasizing about a dance party in the carousel building. BTW i whined
about DJs at some point and the last two fri nights at Paradise have
been a blast to dance...of course most people were watching drag
queens in the other room.

i just don't get the constant bad mouthing of ap...like people revel
in it. and wish for its failure. if you have seen the comments from
cretins on APP you know what i mean. and to badmouth it when you don't
even come here??? really weird.

just read a story about a beat up little city in PA that is coming
back in a way that makes me a little envious. cant' find the article
online, but the city's site is 15104.cc   Braddock. First Carnegie
library. mayor seems cool as hell.