No, don't put words into my online mouth.
I'm not going to pretend to have an answer about something that I haven't
really studied
by just googling it and pretending I know what I'm talking about.
I only comment on topics that I've actually taken the time to study, in depth,
and I
encourage others to do the same.
Part of the downfall of living in a 24/7 news world is our population is now
inundated with
masses of wannabe experts on everything, because it's the right (and wrong) of
every
American to think that everything they see on TV has to be true and agenda free.