Thank God Its Over....

What a huge huge bad impression the posts on this board have made.
I cant believe the crap that came from some of you. Completely changed
my impression of the caliber of people in AP. No wonder AP has been
sooo messed up for sooo long.

OK, so I'm a outsider, My opinion doesn't count... Right? Wake up,
this is a publicly readable board and if you think the past weeks have
made a good impression and will encourage people to visit AP you are
out of your minds.

I turned some friends on to the group thinking they could back me up
about the importance of visual impressions and the delivering what was
promised. WoW... did they get a wakeup reading all that crap.

They, and I'm sure many lurkers, or just people who got here by google
are shocked by the nastiness and will not even think of visiting now.

Does it matter? Is the beach done yet? ..... Lets see, it was supposed
to be last Memorial day.