Well  first ting Obama be doin, be intraduecin Ghettonomicsto merica.
Plan be dis ....
1) learn how to fist...   man you aint noin where the mans hand was bifore you
be shackin it so fist it.
2) Tax everybody ..  ya know i be here now so fuc~ everybody just tax da
shit outta anyone workin.
3) give the money to my illegal aunt an her friends.
4) get da rest of da money to my terrorist budies.
5) get the terrorists the locations of all merican nuc weapons sites.
6) dis arm Mericans, to make a takeover easyier.
7) teach any hard worker to bend over and give his or her backdoor away to
anyone i say.
8) start advertizin for da new Merican language. somin like dis ...  " And you
to can learn to read my new plan for Merica. Just send check or money order to
Bamaphonics . unless you be on welfare den you get it for free das right
free.....

Well, Can we joke around or its this going to offend someone. Really its only a
kiddding lighten up fun.