Maybe it is their attitude. Do you want soemone answering your phone or
communicating with your clients with a nasty attitude?

--- On Fri, 11/7/08, sharon_b283 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: sharon_b283 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Official!
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, November 7, 2008, 8:40 AM

Guess who benefitted from Affirmative Action? White women and Asians!
Blacks can barely get a promotion or job, because these 2 groups ride
on our backs, oh and also West Indians that "look" Black but when tell
you in a New York minute, that THEY have a country, be it Haiti,
Jamaica or Trinidad, by way of Brooklyn!

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, Rock Musician <[EMAIL PROTECTED] .> wrote:

> Really It Is NOT. It is very serious.
> The Racism situation is up to Obama now. He has to declare everyone
as equal. Obama has to get rid of Affirmative Action. If he does that
then he will be famous for Equality. If he does nothing including
addressing any racist group actions , then he will be known as a RACIST.