"...but I understand she has been invited to every talk show in
America right now (most are probably looking to make themselves feel
better after the way she's been treated)."

No. It's like having William Hung on your show. She's a freak act
from the side show tent now. Plus, when it mattered:

"For the first time ever, we have a vice presidential candidate who
has been shielded from the press to the extent that she has not held
a single, full-length press conference at which reporters are
permitted wide-ranging leeway to ask questions on policy issues,
campaign developments, personal and professional qualifications of
the candidate, etc. The closest we probably will come is this set of
fluff questions and answers from a brief question and answer period
aboard Palin's campaign plane. I guarantee that the reporters were
told that they risked being shut off completely once again if they
strayed from the approved list of topics or attempted to press her on
any of her responses."

http://alaskapoliticsblog.blogspot.com/2008/10/day-53-of-no-palin-
press-conferences.html

Why does Palin hate the First Amendment?