Werner,

I appreciate your concern for the lighting issue. I know its an
extremely important one. And another area where Asbury will be
mediocre at best. (as with pedestrian/bike friendliness, sprinklers to
water grass in a world with water wars, zero green buildings etc).

The leadership is uninspired, unenlightened and despite Dan Jacobson's
infatuation, completely un-progressive. (unless you are a superficial
gay man consumed only with your own rights screw the rest). I am
exaggerating a little, but despite its gayness, AP is standard monied
manville. But within the realm of mediocre NJ, AP isn't all that bad.

What bothers me more than that though (It IS only a ride)...is that a
man who so deeply cares about his city and is so intelligent about
these issues has been rendered powerless. Definately by a bit of
injustice from the hands of "little men", but not without his own
participation.

My first introduction to you was at a one of my first city council
meetings. The whole experience was entertainment for me (they aren't
entertaining anymore, like a dumb sitcom you get enough of after a
couple of episodes). I think you were one of the first public
commenters. I was facing the dais, watching the blank, uninterested
faces of complacent power players, giggling inside at the absurdity
and a man gets to the mike. I am guessing you stated your name and
address like we are supposed to, but all I remember is...

"IIII'mmmmm, BAAAAAAAACCK"

My love for Asbury immediatley inched up a little higher. (it was
sagging in that light and with that view).

You're a pain in the ass Werner, in the best possible way.
Unfortunatley, when you are a pain in the ass to the power structure
of little men, you have to have your shit together, more than they do,
which is possible.

Get your shit together Werner. We need you. Please let me know if I
can help in some way.

Gabrielle