http://www.amazon.com/Lies-Teacher-About-Christopher-
Columbus/dp/1565840089

my daughter was around 14 when she realized I was the easter bunny. She
put two and two together and realized the can of coke came from her
easter basket - that I was drinking the day before easter...

hopefully no kids are reading this...but did you ever notice santa
comes in all different colors, shapes and sizes and there could be one
in every mall or street corner in NYC???