In a message dated 11/12/2008 8:51:26 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

It's  Wedensday, Mario. Pete said it's back to Asbury only issues as of
today.

============================

I know it's Wedenday [sic].   The spirit and letter of Pete's  message below
referred to partisan posting about national politics, specifically  the
presidential election.  I don't know what party either Schwartz or  Marks
belongs
to, and the words "Republican" and "Democratic" do not appear  anywhere in the
transcript.

My post is non-partisan  and not about the election.  It  contains
information about proposed legislation which will have a direct impact  on
Asbury Park:
real estate, foreclosures, taxes, et al.

In a message dated 11/8/2008 5:13:06 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,