> So what do you think there tom - any people having problems paying
> there mortgages in AP or Rent or Taxes?

Oak,

>From the article Mario posted, he pulled out one quote:

"The only person in the administration with any credibiliy..."

Then he followed that with something about "Strawman" which of
course was a recent bone of contention on this board involving both
him and me.

Be fair.  Don't pretend you didn't see that in his post.

He was trying to bait me back into an argument of national politics
with the usual personalization of me mixed in.

I'm trying to be respectful of Pete and the rest of you and not take
his bait.

If I had, there is no question that the concerted opinion here would
be that it was all my fault for responding, with not a discouraging
word to him for bringing it back up in the first place.

Trying to be respectful of Pete and the rest, so moving on from it.

Regarding foreclosures as an "Asbury issue."

Using that standard, most anything happening in national politics is
an Asbury issue.

But I know the intent of the rule better.  Pete is looking for
things more concretely localized.

HOWEVER,  the collective "noosphere" of this board seems to wish to
make an exception for this part of national politics, so who am I to
say no.

What is really affecting my life anyway is my inability to gather
myself together over my depression caused by the lights on the
outside of The Berkeley.