--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What is really affecting my life anyway is my inability to gather
> myself together over my depression caused by the lights on the
> outside of The Berkeley.

fair.

HOw about the removal of the traffic signals on most streets
intersecting Grand?

Then I said they should get rid of theone at 6th and Park. I think I
am the only one that ever gets a red light there.

Now I;m rading Tri-City article on the old gas co building....

What defines "reasonable rents".

People don't get that people don't own buildings to lose money. So
it's up to the tenant to pay enough in rent to cover taxes and other
costs, including the landlord's carrying costs and most landlords
like a profit.