--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The point is I disagree with most on this board about the lights.
>
> I see it from a tourist/shopper/bar hopper/concert goer point of
> view.
>
> The brighter, the better.
>
> When my wife and I are on vacation, we try to walk around town.  If
> we come to a street thats not bright and has no people, we won't
> walk down there.
>
> The brighter the better.
>
> Now notice I stated not just a conclusion, but a reason for the
> conclusion.
>
> But I'll be called names for it anyway.

As to the evidence 'The brighter the better"....

Personal opinion and choice, that's fine. Walk in the light at all
times. Clearly its not a light and dark issue.

Perhaps the reference materials I suggested to educate onesself were
not consulted. Or if so, opinion trumps evidence. That's fine too, the
problem will persist.

Very odd for a claimed astronomer to ignore the evidence of
professionals and organizations around the world. Even stranger for an
attorney.

Or perhaps not....

I'll not engage any further in this particular line since long held
false beliefs are hard to change in spite of evolving knowledge base
in the subject.

Werner