wow-

Snore..snore..wake us up when we are back to talking about things that matter
to the 75% of the people that are on this group..

Columbus and his men raped the Indians,our land, and left us with syphilis and
the fact that we celebrate a day after him is bizarro..And I dont have to have
years of education to figure that out..And the fact that someone will speak
their mind about it, should be commended..and will hopefully change things, cuz
lord knows that Asbury Park needs to spend money on a celebration for such an
amazing man that we all knew and loved and did sooo much for all of us..give me
a break!

Can we move on and talk about more important things like which came first, the
chicken or the egg..

xoxo
sweet dreams-