I thought that this discussion board was a nice place to keep up on current
events and also to talk, discuss, and debate things that matter to all of us,
in a city, that we all chose to live in...But instead these debates go on for
days, with the same 6 people, that tend to attack each other on this forum..It
feels more like a gossip column that most people dont understand..Thats whats
boring..

And as far as your rape statement, and for calling out the Lanes, you should
just ask me what the film was, and I would have let you know that if you saw
something that looked like rape on the screen that offended you, it would have
been taken off the screen. Bands tend to bring films that fall into the genre
of B films, or off the wall artsy things..We do not censor what they chose, and
if anyone, complains, of course we take it off. If you did in fact know me, or
anyone that works at the Lanes, you would know how silly your paragraph
was..Now I am boring myself..

Thanks for the perspective!

xoxo