This thread is about something that matters to the people who were
participating in it.  there are threads that i am uninterested in,
don't understand or am bored by. i ignore them. who am i to, in any
way suggest that the thread shouldn't be happening for ANY reason? who
am i to express my boredom at a conversation happening between anyone?
perhaps you don't like to debate, discuss and try to understand sticky
issues and the people involved in them. obviously others do. people
should always be free to express themselves and have the conversations
they choose to have. it seems there is always someone here complaining
about what is discussed here. you get criticized if its not about ap,
bore people when it is. and the complaints usually come from people
who rarely participate. sorta like people who stand on the perimeter
of a dance floor criticizing the dancers as they stand there, barely
able to tap a toe.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, juicy jenn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I thought that this discussion board was a nice place to keep up on
current events and also to talk, discuss, and debate things that
matter to all of us, in a city, that we all chose to live in...But
instead these debates go on for days, with the same 6 people, that
tend to attack each other on this forum..It feels more like a gossip
column that most people dont understand..Thats whats boring..

> And as far as your rape statement, and for calling out the Lanes,
you should just ask me what the film was, and I would have let you
know that if you saw something that looked like rape on the screen
that offended you, it would have been taken off the screen. Bands tend
to bring films that fall into the genre of B films, or off the wall
artsy things..We do not censor what they chose, and if anyone,
complains, of course we take it off. If you did in fact know me, or
anyone that works at the Lanes, you would know how silly your
paragraph was..Now I am boring myself..