Posts like this one are a good example of why so many people have a love/hate
relationship with you. You are self-righteous, and feel the need to argue a
point, no
matter how wrong or ludicrous it is, right into the ground until you either
feel that the
people think you are right, or like in most cases, people stop paying
attention...