No, your thinking is flawed. Ocean Grove residents need not have to deal with
our
overzealous lighting, and despite the hope that AP will be a year round
destination, it's
simply not the case, yet, and even when that happens, there is absolutely no
justfication
for blaring light at all hours of the night. Your' "buy shades" theme just
shows you to be
self centered. The residents that surround the boardwalk area shouldn't be told
to "buy
shades"
They live there, pay rent, pay home payments etc, 24/7, year round. You
obviously could
care less about them...