When you were growing up, it was a very nice neighborhood.  We spent
our 10th Wedding Anniversary at Freddies and Fredas, was right around
the corner!  Well, the building is still there.  Freda's became
Mishepo's and it's a restaurant, now or was.  You could walk to Mt.
Carmel!

I attended a wedding this past Saturday down in Camden County, at All
Saints Church.  There's nothing like a Catholic wedding with the Mass.
The bridesmaids wore chocolate taffeta dresses, (strapless), with Fall
Bouquets.  The reception was at Luciens Manor in Berlin, NJ.
Beautiful fresh seafood, oysters and clams on the half shell, jumbo
shrimp, hot and cold buffet, open bar throughout, sit down dinner,
filet mignon and boneless fish.  The dessert room was filled with
miniature Italian pastries, fresh fruit, hot parfaits. You name it,
they had it.  A New York style wedding in NJ, (they're from Staten
Island).  Wish you ALL were there!

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"