Werner, you are utilizing selective attention. His disdain for the
progress ap has made fits your needs. that is not to suggest you don't
have valid issues, but you as well seem incapable of enjoying the place.

All the guy does is make fun of the place, bitch about it etc. Maybe
he mentioned a good time once or twice. He also is regularly
complaining about the content of the list. I was going to dig for
quotes but...search his anonymous tag, you'll find plenty.

Thanks Jennifer, I have been completely dumbfounded by his attention
(mostly negative) to a place that he sees as a failure and doesn't
even visit all that much. pretty interesting behavior.