--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "wernerapnj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> And that is it, I guess. Ones perception/interpretation is based upon
> ones experience and knowledge base.
>
> I suppose there are more people who are uninterested in the details
> than people who are. That is what keeps the City from excelling, not
> enough 'watch dogs'.
>
> I can only suggest that if you are interested, you learn as much as
> possible about what has passed. Trust knowledgeable sources more and
> look at the broader view.
>
> If uninterested, just keep having fun, but realize that others may
> know more that you.
>
> Werner

perception is based on a whole lot. our subconscious (which makes up
about 90% of our consciousness) has a lot to do with our perception.
which BTW has more to do with our own expectations, ego, history etc
than it has to do with reality.

I know there are many many people who know more than me. I am sure you
know more than me about everything to do with AP. And it is obviously
knowledge that makes you unhappy pretty much all of the time. But as
much as I love this place and yes, enjoy it, AP is pretty minor in my
whole human experience, which is a minor blip in the universe.

I used to be really unhappy werner. couldn't enjoy anything. wallowed
in the negativity of everything that is around us...and there is a
lot. but we aren't here to have our egos fed by proving how right we
are (remember you told me you are NEVER wrong).

i have gotten to this place where i consider chronically unhappy
people untrustworthy. they don't take responsibility for their
experience, they are incapable of gratitude, of recognizing how
connected they are to the entire universe, not just one little
(probably corrupt) city.

why don't you take a trip to a third world country, or a war zone, see
how huge your problems and the issues of this little city are. sell
one of your, what is it 3 properties? do you have any idea how rich
you are in the scheme of things? do you know what most of your fellow
world inhabitants live on? do you have any idea how few of them own
ANYTHING? while you obsess about lighting and timelines, there are
people without clean drinking water, children being fucked 15 times a
day by some skanks who pay a dollar to do so.

you see, i just can't take timelines all that seriously when my
perception includes those realities. i can't take my own little
grievances seriously when my perception understands those things.

yep, the city and anyone who takes pleasure in your woes are limp
little pricks trying to assert power they have no business having. but
you are a perfect partner for their pathetic dance. and worst of all,
you yourself have been castrated by your inability or unwillingness to
keep up your stupid fucking properties.

i give up on you werner, i think you have a victim complex. try some
meditation. it does wonders for your perception.