--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Gabrielle Obre"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "wernerapnj" <wernerapnj@> wrote:
> >
> > I find your comment regarding me - 'fits your needs' - rather bizarre.
> > My only need is to get to the facts and make the public's interests a
> > priority.
> >
> > The reality is what it is, to date this redevelopment has been a
> > failure. I understand that you personally are having fun, enjoying
> > things but that is not the measure of success.
>
> If I were the only one personally enjoying the place, it wouldn't be
> busy, obviously. Others are enjoying it.
>

> > Visitors apparently have certain expectations beyond yours based upon
> > regional advertising and media reports.
>
> Who are the visitors whose expectations are not being met? Apparently
> people keep coming.
>

> > Why are you so quick to shoot down other perceptions which may
> > actually by more realistic than your own?
>
> I'm not shooting down, just challenging with my own perceptions.
> perhaps you see my perceptions as invalid. When people keep telling me
> one thing and my experience is different, what am I supposed to do?

And that is it, I guess. Ones perception/interpretation is based upon
ones experience and knowledge base.

I suppose there are more people who are uninterested in the details
than people who are. That is what keeps the City from excelling, not
enough 'watch dogs'.

I can only suggest that if you are interested, you learn as much as
possible about what has passed. Trust knowledgeable sources more and
look at the broader view.

If uninterested, just keep having fun, but realize that others may
know more that you.

Werner