--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Gabrielle Obre"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Werner, you are utilizing selective attention. His disdain for the
> progress ap has made fits your needs. that is not to suggest you don't
> have valid issues, but you as well seem incapable of enjoying the
place.

> All the guy does is make fun of the place, bitch about it etc. Maybe
> he mentioned a good time once or twice. He also is regularly
> complaining about the content of the list. I was going to dig for
> quotes but...search his anonymous tag, you'll find plenty.
>
> Thanks Jennifer, I have been completely dumbfounded by his attention
> (mostly negative) to a place that he sees as a failure and doesn't
> even visit all that much. pretty interesting behavior.

I find your comment regarding me - 'fits your needs' - rather bizarre.
My only need is to get to the facts and make the public's interests a
priority.

The reality is what it is, to date this redevelopment has been a
failure. I understand that you personally are having fun, enjoying
things but that is not the measure of success.

Visitors apparently have certain expectations beyond yours based upon
regional advertising and media reports.

Why are you so quick to shoot down other perceptions which may
actually by more realistic than your own?

Werner