Werner,
Please note that I used the word "curious" not "offensive".  His
posts state that he his someone who visited and had a good time yet
he is deeply concerned about dates and deadlines.  I am going to use
he because it is the pronoun of unknown in the English language.  I
use curious in the context of deviating from the usual or expected.
There's a huge jump from curious to offensive.  His posts do not
offend me at all.  I just find it all very curious.
Jennifer

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "wernerapnj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>