--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "dsher4" <dsh...@...> wrote:

> Werner,
> It was nice to meet you last week.  I wondered if anyone noticed
> that new part on your tax bill that shows what the state is paying
> on your behalf as a homeowner in Asbury.
> How is the town ever going to generate the 45+ million (this is my
> calculation so not sure if it is correct) for schooling that is
> carried by the state every year.  The deficit is so large it would
> seem to be insurmountable.  Does anyone have any knowledge on the
> topic and when the Asbury revaluation is coming if it hasn't already?
>
> Dan S.

Likewise, sorry we couldn't chat more as I was awaiting my date with Judge
Apostolou,
Bill Gray, et al.

The single most significant issue facing Asbury Park is economics. All the nice
stuff, fun
stuff, things to to, its better than it was, etc... means nothing if the City
can not support
itself due to dysfunctional redevelopment policies.

Everyone should be sharpening their pencils....

Werner