Just letting people pay for parking when it's free is complete BS. Werner,
don't you get the
point that one of the issues that AP is constantly dealing with is decades of
bad PR about
the city? So, you get people coming here for a concert or dinner, they
mistakenly pay to
park, and when they find out it was actually free, they will then complain to
their friends
about the ridiculous parking situation in our city.
Bottom line, city is once again dropping the ball by not properly informing the
public.
Letting people pay is ripping them off.