I wonder how many home sales roadtrip has been responsible for over the years.

Considering how many people attend each year and its been happening 7,8 yrs?

-----Original Message-----
From: "Hinge" <hing...@yahoo.com>
Sender: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 03:53:22
To: <AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Observations this weekend...-  Road Trip BS

Oh please, AP was never about real estate marketing in the first place. That
concept is the biggest failure of this city ever. It's about a beach, a
boardwalk, a music scene, and once upon a time, entertainment on a scale we
know nothing about anymore. The real estate push is about a bunch of greedy
people who care more about making money off of people then creating something
unique and culturally rewarding.