All valid points about CH, but we can't stop there. I guess someone needs to
bring this all up at the next city council meeting. I guess when we can kiss
the Asbury Film Festival event at CH goodbye as well since it's closed off for
their welcoming event. Let's kick out revision theatre from the carousel
building as well. They have the nerve to charge for tickets to see Tommy in a
public space!
Since we can't please all, I think they should just ban all events on public
space in Asbury starting with Roadtrip.  The organizers should move it to
Belmar or long branch. Who needs 1,000s of people spending money in town and
taking up valuable beach space, hotel rooms and filling up restaurants? Let
some other towns share the wealth. Asbury doesn't need it and I'm sure places
like Long Branch would welcome all the revenue. I'm sure the people going to
Biggies Clam shack will more than make up for all the hundreds of thousands of
dollars in lost revenue from the weekend. I almost forgot to mention ending gay
pride in asbury park. They charged for that too and closed public streets for a
parade. Bye Bye Pride. Since we can't pick and choose, we must end all events
on public space. No more BBQ festival in the park either. Get rid of the flea
markets at sunset park as well. Bye Bye farmers market. I should be able to
play kickball in that space at that exact time since my taxes go to mowing that
lawn. Bye bye Oysterfest, it was fun while it lasted.  No more Jazz festival
either. Whew the list keeps getting bigger and bigger.

Why did I move to Asbury Park?