AP is definitely a photographers dream

-----Original Message-----
From: "Hinge" <hing...@yahoo.com>
Sender: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 17:57:51
To: <AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Not in AP.....

First off, have fun in Dresden. It's one of my favorite cities in Europe. I
spent quite a bit of time there.
My feelings about AP do in fact include missing some of the deteriorating
buildings, mainly because I'm a photographer and decay can look beautiful if
you know how to shoot it.
I will always miss the AP I grew up spending time in. It breaks me heart to
think about what it was like here in the 1960's, and to this day I still think
the current boardwalk pavilions have zero character and are more strip mall
then anything. Generic, boring architecture.
On the other hand, I still love the city and I see it's potential. I love our
music scene big time.