Very nice place, I walked by it and explored the lobby. The train station and
everything in Dresden was fabulous. The level of attention to detail in the
architecture is amazing.

NJ seems like a wreck after seeing this.

I notice there's been no significant activity on here in almost a week. My
questions are unanswered. I don't understand the mentality. Everyone seems to
have an opinion but no one has any facts?

Teddy's comments were very interesting, he was apparently involved in the 80s,
Would you post some more of your recollections? You commented that I share
Werner's concerns about lighting. Is he still here? Seems to be the resident
expert.

The basics of good planning and design are obvious if you know the subject. How
can the members of this board come to any conclusions about the redevelopment
without the needed knowledge base?

Is the AP redevelopment moving forward or not? It the whole thing in
bankruptcy? Is there construction activity during the winter?

Oakdorf's comment about measuring success by his kids having jobs and reading
history books is laughable. If that's the majority opinion AP is doomed. Whats
the anticipated tax rate when the State stops funding the deficit?