Maybe they should not have woken you up and towed your car? Would that make you
happy?

So you didn't get proper notice? So the beach is crowded and you can't park? So
the city hears you and wants to have resident parking for a small fee for those
who live close to the beach. But that doesn't please you. Nothing obviously
will. There are people wo want nothing to do but bitch, bitch, bitch.