--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <hinge98@...> wrote:

> Honestly, you are ridiculous. How can you be on the side of a complete lack
> of notification.

I am not in favor of that, but you are whining over 45 minutes. You think a cop
in Manhattan (my beloved) would ring your door bell? In NYC right or wrong they
tow your car if they need to do something in the street. You go find it.

>And when it's pointed out, you call people "cry babies", but somehow, you are
>fine with that. And you become rude, for no reason at all, and suggest "move
>further away".

You complain about everything. Be part of the solution and not part of the
problem.

You don't like not being able to park in front of your house, you don't like
the flooding. What can I say but move further away from the beach?

There is infrastructure work still to be done. Have you been watching the news?
You see what flooding people have had to suffer this wet season?

You are crying over being nicely informed to please move your car so the city
can accommodate resident parking and visitors a whole 45 minutes before you had
to move it anyway. And you don't like the lines they are painting. They are
crooked. You like the idea of permits but don't want to pay a measly $15. I'll
pay the $15 for you if you just stop whining about it.