--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <hinge98@...> wrote:

> Honestly, you are ridiculous. How can you be on the side of a complete lack
> of notification. Every place does it, including your beloved Manhattan. If
> there's road work, or a parade, signs are put up to let people know "Don't
> park here between...". And when it's pointed out, you call people "cry
> babies", but somehow, you are fine with that. And you become rude, for no
> reason at all, and suggest "move further away".
> You are the problem, not me. But go ahead, be rude and condescending, because
> obviously that's all you are capable of.

Hinge>
I'm also wondering, what's the plan here? Are they intending to make these paid
spaces, and if so, will I be required to get a parking permit? While I think
this is a good idea leading up to the summer, I feel like it was poorly
executed, and I sincerely hope the intention isn't to make me pay to buy
resident permit.<

I misread you. You think its a good idea for there to be permits but a bad idea
for you to pay for it. Do I have that straight now?